How to call Jackson Hewitt: use the toll free number below to contact a real customer service agent. When you call, you will be asked the questions below.
hours: Monday to Friday, from 9AM to 12AM EST; Saturday to Sunday, 10AM to 7PM EST
- Thank you for calling Jackson Hewitt tax services.
- Please visit jacksonhewitt.com to find a local office or set up an appointment with a tax professional
- If you are calling about details or timing of your tax refund, please visit irs.gov/refund
- To continue this call in English, stay on the line.
- Para continuar en la prensa española dos.
- For more information on a early refund advance denial, press 7.
- Otherwise, press 1 for the Main menu.
- To speak with your tax professional or local office, press 1.
- Enter your zip code.
- You entered XXXXX, if correct press 1,
- To re-enter press 2
- To make or change an appointment, press 2.
- You can always visit jacksonhewitt.com to make an appointment, or press 1 to speak to your local office
- For questions about your refund status, press 3.
- If you are calling about the status of your refund, we recommend that you visit irs.gov/refund or login to your JH online account for this information
- If you know the status of your refund already, and still have questions please press 0 to speak to a client care representative [real person]
- For questions about your American Express Serve Card, press 5.
- To be connected to the Amex Serve Support line, press 1.
- To return to Main Menu, press Star.
- To learn more about Jackson Hewitt job opportunities or tax training, press 6.