USPS Toll Free 1 800 Number
Support & Contact: USPS Phone Number Look Up
What is the 1-800 number for USPS? Below is a list of toll free 800 numbers for United States Postal Service.
Customer Service: 1-800-275-8777 (1-800-ASK-USPS)
hours:M-F – 8:00 am – 8:30 pm ET;Sat – 8:00 am – 6:00 pm ET;Sun/Holidays – Closed
- Thank you for calling the US postal service,
- in a few words tell me how I can help you today, you can say things like, priority mail, prices or stamps for example. So how can I help you?
- Priority mail.
- Priority mail service takes an average of two to three days; delivery can only be verified if signature or delivery confirmation was purchased at time of mailing.
- To confirm delivery using a confirmation number say confirm delivery,
- for pricing say get prices,
- for anything else say main menu.
- Confirm delivery.
- Okay track and confirm;
- to start do you have the label or article number please say yes or no.
- Okay what is your label number, if your label contains only numbers you can say it or enter it using your keypad.
Track and Confirm’s customer service: 1-800-222-1811
- Thank you for calling the United States postal service
- To check delivery status say ‘track and confirm’
- otherwise say order shipping supplies or other services.
- Track and confirm.
- Okay what is your label number, if your label contains only numbers you can say it or enter it using your keypad
- If your labels contain both letters and numbers please say each letter or number one at a time.
- If it contains only numbers please enter it using your key pad.
Facilities Access and Shipment Tracking (FAST) : 877-569-6614
Mail Tracking & Reporting : (800) 238-3150