Social Security Toll Free 1-800 Number
Support & Contact: 1 800 Social Security Phone Number Look Up
What is the 1-800 number for Social Security? Below is a list of phone numbers for the Social Security Administration.
General Information Automated Telephone Services: 1-800-772-1213
hours:7AM – 7PM, Monday through Friday
- Thank you for calling Social Security.
- The 2013 cost of living adjustments or COLA for social security and supplemental security income or SSI beneficiaries will be 1.7%. Changes in payments amount resulting from the COLA, will be included in the SSI payments dated December 31st, 2012 and the social security payments dated January 2013.
- The center for Medicare and Medicaid services have announced that standard medicare part B premium for 2013 is $ 104.90 per month.
- To ensure that you receive accurate and courteous service, your call may be monitored or recorded. To continue in English, press 1 now or say English.
- You have reached our automated services, all of our offices are closed in observance of the federal holiday. If you prefer to speak with an agent, please call this number between 7:00am and 7:00 pm on a normal business day. Many services are also available on our internet site at www.socialsecurity.gov.
- Please tell me briefly the reason for your call. For example, you could say I need a replacement social security card.
Social Security Division of Business Services: 800-772-6270
- Thank you for calling the social security administration. You have reached the employer reporting service center.
- Online social security number verification service and electronic filing may be found on our website; at www.socialsecurity.gov/employer.
- To ensure that you receive accurate and courteous service, your call may be monitored or recorded.
- If you are calling to register to use business services online, please say or press 1.
- If you are calling to verify if social security number for a current or former employee using our automated employee verification service, please say or press 2.
- For more options, please say or press 3.
- To repeat this menu say or press 7.
- Thank you for calling the social security administration. You have reached the division of business services. Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 7:00pm eastern time. For your convenience, information about online, social security number verification service, electronic filing and answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found on our website at www.ssa.gov/employer or you may send us an email at email@example.com. Do include your complete name and telephone number so we can reach you if necessary. Thank you for calling the division of business services.
TTY/ Hard of Hearing: 1-800-325-0778
Electronically File W-2: 1-800-772-6270 (TTY 1-800-325-0778)
BSO Technical Assistance: 1-888-772-2970 (toll free)
hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. ESTMonday – Friday