Royal Bank of Canada Phone Number
800 Number for Royal Bank of Canada
How to call RBC: use this toll free number to speak with a real customer service agent for account questions. When you call, you will be asked the questions below.
Customer Service, Online Banking
- Thank you for calling RBC Royal Bank.
- For English, press 1.
- Enter your 16-digit debit card number, if you do not have a client card, press the Number sign to skip.
- If you’re calling to advise us of travel plans, press the Star key
- For self-serve day to day banking transactions including bill payments and transfer of funds, press 1.
- For all other inquiries, press 2.
- For inquiries or advice related to credit cards, press 1.
- Loans, mortgages, credit lines, home lines, and overdrafts, press 2.
- To speak to a credit advisor about your personal credit, press 1.
- To speak to a business advisor regarding credit for your business, press 2.
- Online and mobile banking, press 3.
- Investments including RSP’s, tax free savings accounts, GIC’s mutual funds, and registered products, press 4.
- For exchange rates, press 5.
- Insurance, press 6.
- For home and auto insurance, press 1.
- For Travel insurance, press 2.
- For Life and Disability insurance, press 3.
- For insurance on your loans and mortgages, press 4.
- And for all other inquiries or to book an appointment, press 0.
- To repeat these options, press 8.
- Welcome to RBC Royal Bank Card Services [Foreign Language]. For service in English please press one, [Foreign Language].
- Please enter your 16 digit RBC credit card number now,
- if you make a mistake press the star key.
- If you do not have a credit card press the number sign to skip.
- If you’re calling advice us of travel plan press the star key.
- For account balances, recent transactions or to confirm receipt a payment press one.
- Please enter your 16 digit RBC credit card number now.
- If you make a mistake press the star key
- To report a lost or stolen card press two,
- to apply for a new RBC credit card or to enquire about your application press three.
- For insurance enquiries press four.
- For all other enquiries on your existing RBC credit card including making a payment press five.