PNC Toll Free 1-800 Number
Support & Contact: 1 800 PNC Phone Number Look Up
What is the 1-800 number for PNC Bank? Below is a list of toll free 800 numbers for PNC Bank.
Personal Accounts: 1-888-PNC-BANK (888-762-2265)
hours: Monday – Friday: 7am to 10pm ET; Saturday – Sunday: 8am to 5pm ET
- Welcome to PMC bank
- To get started please say your user ID or enter it on the keypad. You can also say I don’t have one.
- I don’t have one.
- Okay, are you already a PMC customer?
- Great, since you are already a PMC customer, you should have been given a user ID; most likely it is your social security number, so please say or key in your social security number.
Business Banking: 877-BUS-BNKG (877-287-2654)
- Welcome to PNC business banking center, please select from the following sales and services options
- for automated information on business accounts and loans, to re orders business checks or to change your telephone banking pin, press one.
- If you have signed up for telephone transfer, press two.
- To open a new business account, apply for a business loan or credit card or for questions on how to establish remote deposits press three.
- For assistance with existing treasury management services including remote deposits, press four.
- For merchant services at PNC bank, press five.
- For business credit card information or to pay your federal or state taxes electronically using tax express, press six.
- For branch hours and office locations press seven,
- to speak to a consultant press 0. This option can be used at any menu.
Tech Support for Online Banking: 1-800-762-2035
- Thank you for calling PNC nline banking.
- To ensure the accuracy of our records, you may be prompted within PNC online banking to validate your contact information, such as address, phone number or email address.
For assistance with enrolling or logging into online banking, press 1.
- For assistance with online banking features and services, such as bill payment, phone transfer or mobile or text banking, press 2.
- For assistance with browser support, quicken or quick book, press 3,
- for all other inquiries, press 4.
- For automated account information using telephone banking, press 5.