What is the 800 number for Viasat? Below is the main customer help number with tech support options so that you can call toll free.
- Thank you for calling about Viasat
- Order Service: To place a new order, or to hear about current promotions press 1
- Existing Customer:If you are an existing customer, press 2
- Hello and thank you for call Viasat internet, provider of Excede and Wild Blue Internet service
- This call maybe monitored and recorded for training purposes
- Are you currently or have you recently currently been our customer?
- Please say or enter the 10 digit phone number associated with the account
Formerly Exede Internet, Viasat high-speed satellite internet service is available to home and business users.
Viasat high-speed internet allows users to stream HD and music videos, load web pages quickly, chat online, send and download heavy files, and more. Viasat is available for customers anywhere in the United States, and there are a variety of affordable service plans for both businesses and individuals.
Liberty High-Speed Internet Plans
Liberty plans are designed to offer customers a flexible and fast way to access high-speed internet. The Liberty internet plans enable users to set priority data download speeds of up to 12 Mbps. If an individual should go over their set priority data of the month, they can continue to utilize the plan but at slower download speeds of about 1 to 5 Mbps until the package can be renewed for the next month.
How Liberty internet plans work
Individuals simply select a plan based on how much monthly data they use.
The packages available are:
- Bronze 12 (35 GB or 40 GB, but depends on your plan)
- Silver 12 (45 GB)
- Silver 25 (60 GB)
- Gold 12 (65 GB)
- Gold 50 (100 GB)
- Platinum 100 (150 GB)
With Viasat Voice, customers can make long distance and local calls to all 50 states as well as in Canada. Viasat Voice is much cheaper than landline phone services. The service is designed to serve you in a manner that will not impact your Viasat data allowance.