Venmo Customer Service Number
If you dial Venmo at the 800 number above, you will get the options below. This is a transcription of the phone menu (IVR) to help you get assistance quickly.
- Thank you for calling Venmo customer support. Your call may be recorded for quality assurance purposes.
- As a reminder, you can also email us at email@example.com, or visit our website at www.venmo.com.
- Again, that’s firstname.lastname@example.org or www.venmo.com. Thank you.
- Due to higher than anticipated call volume, we are currently experiencing long wait times, in excess of 10 minutes.
- If you do not wish to hold, please email us at email@example.com. That’s firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience.
- If you are a registered Venmo user, press 1.
- If you are calling about difficulties logging into your account, including password resets or receiving codes, please press 1.
- If you have questions about your bank transfer, press 2.
- If you are calling because your account is locked or frozen, press 3.
- If you are calling about the status of a payment or refund, press 4.
- For help changing your payment method, press 5.
- If you are calling about your Venmo card, press 6.
- If you are calling about a purchase you made on an app or website using Venmo, press 7.
- For all other inquiries, please press 8.
- If you are not a registered Venmo user, please press 2.
- If you see a charge you don’t recognize on your bank or card statement, please press 1.
- For general questions about the app, press 2.
- If you are a merchant, press 3.
- Thank you for your interest in using Venmo to accept payments for your business.
- You can find out more about our merchant program by visiting www.venmo.com/business. Thank you.
- If you are a credit card network, bank, or an issuer, press 4.
- Thank you for contacting Venmo customer support on behalf of your card member. In order to maintain the highest level of account security and protection for our users, we ask that you have your card member to contact Venmo directly via email at email@example.com or call us at (855) 812-4430. Again, it’s firstname.lastname@example.org or (855) 812-4430. Thank you.