800 Number for Plan B
How to call Plan B: for customer service, dial the toll free number below. When you call, you will be asked the questions below.
Plan B Customer Support
- Hello and welcome to the emergency contraception information line for Plan B one step Levonorgestrel 1.5 milligrams. The first contraceptive FDA approved to be available in the aisle to consumers of all ages, no prescription or ID required. Plan B one step helps prevent pregnancy before it even occurs;
- our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 9AM to 8PM Eastern Time. We’re closed on weekends and holidays,
- please listen carefully to the following menu options,
- if you are a consumer please press one,
- To report side effects you have experienced with Plan B one step please press one,
- to learn more about Plan B one step please press two.
- Plan B one step is an emergency contraception that helps prevent pregnancy after birth control failure or unprotected sex, Plan B one step is the first FDA approved emergency contraceptive available in the aisle at retail stores for anyone who needs it. No age restrictions or ID required to purchase Plan B one step, if it’s not in the aisle just ask for it. Plan B one step is a single pill and should be taken by mouth as soon as possible within 72 hours three days of unprotected sex or birth control failure.
- The sooner you take it the better it works, Plan B one step is a back up method preventing pregnancy and should not be used as regular birth control, as it is not as effective as a regular birth control method used consistently and correctly. Plan B one step does not provide any ongoing or long term protection against future pregnancies, Plan B one step contain Levonorgestrel the same ingredient used in many birth control pills it is not an abortion pill. Plan B one step does not protect against HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases STDs.
- You may have questions about Plan B one step if you would like to listen to answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Plan B one step please press one.
- To speak with a health care professional about Plan B one step or to report side effects you’ve experienced which Plan B one step please press two.
- For more information about Plan B one step download and print out a coupon to save up to $10 or to find a store near you that sells Plan B one step please visit our website at www.planbonestep.com
- if you would like to hear this menu options again please press three.
- If you do not require federal assistance please hang up.
- if you’re a health care professional please press two,
- to report side effects or adverse effects with Plan B one step please press three.
- If you’re a retailer or a wholesaler calling to place an order or to check the status of your order for Plan B one step please press four.