800 Number for Forever 21
How to call Forever 21: use this toll free number to speak with a real person for customer service questions about returns, orders, etc. When you call, you will be asked the questions below.
- Thank you for calling Forever 21,
- for English, please press 1.
- Please listen carefully as the menu options have changed.
- Please select from one of the following options.
- If you have questions regarding your order status, returns, product information, or general inquiries, please press 1.
- If you’re calling to update your payment information, please press 2.
- To check on the status of your order, please press 1.
- To learn more about our return and exchange policy, please press 2.
- Please note that final sale items such as gift cards, e-gift certificates, cosmetics, jewelry, and items marked as sale are final. Final sale items cannot be returned for exchange, credit, or refund. For all other items, returns are accepted within 30 days from the shipped date.
- Please note, to be eligible for refund, the merchandise must be returned unworn, unwashed, swimwear with sanitary liner intact. All items must be accompanied by the original return form and or customs documents. Refunds are only available for online purchases returned by mail. Please note that the return labeling included with your package is not prepaid. Therefore, you will be responsible for the return shipping cost. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- To repeat this information, please press 1. To return to the main menu, please press 2. To end this call, please press 3.
- For product information and all other inquiries, please press 3.
- Return and exchange policy described applies only to online purchases made through www.forever21.com or canada.forever21.com.
International (outside US)
(213) 741-8257 /p>