Support & Contact: ATT U-verse Phone Number Look Up
What is the 1-800 number for ATT U-verse? Below is a list of toll free 800 numbers.
Order New Service: 844-843-0918
- Thank you for calling AT&T. If you are calling about TV, internet home or cell phone service, press or say one.
- If you are calling for business services, press or say two.
- To place a new order for TV, internet, home or cell phone service, press or say one
- I’ll need to check to make sure our service can be provided in your area. Please enter or say your five-digit zip-code.
- Thank you for calling AT&T, please hold while we transfer your call to the next available agent. We value you as a customer, thank you for your patience. This call may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance.
- Hey, thank you for calling AT&T my name is XXXXXXXX, to who am I speaking with? (live person)
- to check the status of your order, press or say two.
- To make changes to or move your existing service, press or say three.
- For more options, such as technical support in billing, press or say four.
U-verse Customer Service: 800-288-2020
- Thank you for calling AT&T. I’m a virtual assistant that can understand complete sentences.
- Please tell me your phone or account number.
- One moment while we pull up your account information. How can we help you today?
- I’d like to order U-verse.
- I can help you get new service. Are you moving to a new address?
- To get you the best possible help, please tell me your nine-digit U-verse billing account number.
- One moment while pull up your account information. Tell me, which your calling about, a home or business account?
- Just a moment and I’ll connect you to someone who can help you with your U-verse service.
- Remember, you can also get help or information at ATT.com/myATTapp. Please know that for quality and verification, we may monitor or record your call.
- Thank you for calling ATNT my name is XXXXX how may I help you?