Customer Service Phone Numbers
How to call Assurance Wireless: for customer service, you may use the toll free numbers below. Get help with phone programming, application status, reverification etc. When you call, you will be asked the questions below.
- Thank you for calling Assurance Wireless.
- Please note that federal regulations have changed. They now require that you make a phone call, send a text message, or go online every 30 days with your phone to keep your lifeline service active.
- Please enter the Assurance phone number.
- Please enter the 10-digit Assurance phone number now. Or if you don’t have one, please press #.
- For instructions on how to program your phone, press 1.
- In order to provide programming steps, I need to know the phone number for the phone you are calling about. Please enter the 10-digit wireless phone number.
- To check application status, press 2.
- Please enter the 6-digit PIN you created when you requested Assurance Wireless Service.
- If you are a new customer wanting to apply for Assurance Lifeline service, or hear information on Assurance lifeline service, press 3.
- To sign up, or enroll, or to re-apply for Lifeline Service, press 1.
- If you live in Colorado, Mississippi, Idaho, or Utah, visit www.assurancewireless.com to get an application in your state.
- To check the status of an application that you’ve already sent in, press 2.
- If you’re an existing customer calling about your existing Assurance Wireless account, press 3.
- Otherwise, 4.
- To better assist you, I need to know the number you’re calling about. Please enter the 10-digit wireless phone number.