Air Canada Customer Service Numbers
How to call Air Canada: use the toll free numbers below to get help from customer service for reservations, flight status and more.
Customer Support & Reservations
- Thank you for calling Air Canada.
- For English, press 1.
- Welcome to Air Canada flight information line.
- Does the flight depart today? Say Yes.
- Please tell me the flight number or if you don’t know it, say ‘Continue’.
- Does the flight leave today? Say No.
- OK Do you want a flight say ‘Yesterday’ ‘Today’ or ‘Tomorrow’.
- You can also say, ‘None of these’.
- Otherwise stay on the line.
- If you are calling for travel plans within Canada, press 1.
- Otherwise, stay on the line.
Check Flight Arrival / Departure Status
- Welcome to the air Canada flight information line
- if you answer just a few questions, I can check the latest flight status.
- Let’s begin; does the flight depart today the 18th of July, yes or no?
- Okay, would you like the flight departing yesterday or tomorrow?
- Understood, Friday 19th of July, please tell me the flight number or if you don’t know it, say continue.
- Okay, in that case, what city does the flight depart from?