800 Number for 21st Century
How to call 21st Century: to contact customer service, use the toll free numbers below. Speak with a real customer service agent. Get help with your policy or file a claim. When you call, you will be asked the questions below.
- Thank you for calling the 21st Century Customer Service Center.
- Para español, presione nueve.
- Press 1, and press 1 again:
- For Billing and Payments, press 1.
- For ID Cards, press 2.
- For Policy Changes, press 3.
- For Auto policy, press 1.
- For Homeowner’s policy, press 2.
- For Roadside assistance, press 4.
- For Claims, press 5.
- Thank you for calling 21st Century’s Claim Center:
- Roadside assistance, press 1.
- Personal, press 1.
- Business, press 2.
- A Glass claim, press 2.
- A new claim, press 1.
- An existing claim, press 2.
- Reimbursement, press 3.
- A new claim, press 3.
- Business, press 1.
- Vehicle, press 2.
- Homeowner’s claim, press 3.
- An Existing claim, press 4.
- Please say or enter your policy number now.
- More options, press 5.
- Billing or ID cards, press 1.
- Contact information, press 2.
- Workers compensation, press 3.
- None of these, press 4.
- To go back to Main menu, say, ‘Main Menu’ or press 5.
21st Century Claim Center Number
- Thank you for calling 21st Century claim center your call maybe monitored and recorded.
- Which would you like road side assistance, business, personal auto, recreation vehicle or home owners and renters?
- Personal Auto
- Got it auto claims, which would you help with?
- You can say a glass only claim, filing a new claim or questions on an existing claim.
- Questions on an existing claim.
- Ok existing claim, please say or enter your claim number now or say continue to look it up using your policy number,
- if you need some time say hold on.
- Roadside Assistance
- Alright, roadside assistance
- Are you calling requesting roadside assistance because of an accident?
- OK, please hold while I transfer you to a representative who can assist you (real person)
- Recreational Vehicle
- Alright, recreational vehicle claim
- Which would you like help with: filing a new claim or questions on an existing claim?
- New claim
- OK, new claim, please hold while I transfer you to a representative who can assist you
- Personal Auto
- To dial by name or extension say directory
- For policy questions or help with anything else say more options
- More Options
- OK, more options
- Which would you like: Identity Shield, billing or policy assistance, contact information, a new quote or workers compensation?
- You can also say “none of these”
- None of these
- Got it, none of these
- Before I transfer you, which would you like help with: reporting a new claim for the first time, or something else?
- Got it, help with something else
- Please hold while I transfer you to a representative who can assist you (real person)
- More Options
21st Century Homeowners Number
- Thank you for calling the 21st Century Insurance home owners department, your call maybe monitored and recorded
- Please listen to all choices before making your selection
- which of these can I help you with? Sorry please just say existing policy, new home owners quote, personal umbrella quote or plan.
- Existing policy.
- OK for service, our offices are closed; our normal business hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm eastern standard time, if you would like to leave us a message please remain on the line, we dont offer our home owners program in Alaska, New Hampshire, Florida, Hawaii or Massachusetts, thank you.
- Please leave a message
Auto Mechanic Breakdown: 1-866-907-3308
Homeowner/Renter Insurance: 1-877-834-7532
Mobile Home: 1-800-903-8114
Personal Umbrella: 1-800-222-2007
Personal Watercraft: 1-800-903-8114
Roadside Assistance: 1-800-439-5587
Specialty Homeowners: 1-800-903-8114