Navy Federal Credit Union Phone Number
800 Number for Navy Federal Credit Union
How to call Navy Federal Credit Union: use the toll free number below to contact customer service for account help, lost cards etc. When you call, you will be asked the questions below.
Customer Service / Support / General Questions
- Welcome to Navy Federal Credit Union, please enter your access number followed by the pound sign.
- If you are not a Navy Federal Credit Union member press star.
- Please hold for the next available member service representative, your call maybe recorded for quality control purposes.
- To join Navy Federal Credit Union or apply for a new loan or credit card press one.
- For branch locations and hours of operation press two,
- vehicle title release information three,
- loan payoff information four.
- Navy Federal Credit Union routing number five,
- For all other inquiries six
- to repeat these options press nine.
- If applying for membership please have your social security number and driver’s license or other government ID ready.
- If you are being sponsored by a family member please have their access number and name available.
- As an added convenience at any time you can apply for membership online at navyfederal.org
Lost or Stolen Card: Call 1-888-842-6328 (24/7)
Member and Account Services: 1-888-842-6328
Mortgage Services: 1-888-842-6328
Check Reorders: Checking, Checking Line of Credit & MMSA: 1-888-842-6328
Bill Pay: 1-888-560-8031
Contact Business Services: 1-877-418-1462