HSBC Phone Number
800 Number for HSBC
How to call HSBC: use the toll free number below to contact customer service for account help, bill pay, lost cards etc. When you call, you will be asked the questions below.
HSBC Personal Banking Customer Service
- Thank you for calling HSBC, for English press 1 or remain on the line
- The menu selection you have chosen will only allow you to report your card lost or stolen
- if you are calling for service on your account press* to return to the previous menu otherwise please wait on the line…
- to report a card lost or stolen press * (star) now otherwise please enter your account number, ATM card debit number or social security number, then press pound
Personal Mortgages and Loans
- Thank you for calling HSBC mortgage, to serve you best your call maybe recorded.
- Please listen carefully as our phone menu has recently changed.
- Press 1 if you know the 5 digit extension of the person you are attempting to reach
- if you would like to refinance your mortgage or obtain a new mortgage press 2
- Do you use speed pay, the easy way to pay by phone press 3
- If you would like to speak to a humans insurance of flood insurance specialist press 4
- if you would like to speak to a property tax specialist press 5.
- For all other servicing inquiries press 6.
- If you are willing to apply for a new home equity line of credit press 7,
- for HSBC banking services press 8
HSBC Credit Card
- Thank you for calling HSBC for English press 1 or remain on the line
- to report a card lost or stolen press * now.
- Otherwise please enter your account number, ATM debit card number or social security number then press pound.