FedEx Phone Number
800 Number for FedEx
How to call FedEx: use the toll free number below to contact customer service. Get help tracking packages and other questions. When you call, you will be asked the questions below.
U.S. Customer Service
- Welcome to FedEx, in a few words please tell me what you are calling about. You can say things like:
- schedule a pick-up
- Schedule a pick-up.
- Sure, scheduling a pick-up. What’s the FedEx account number you would like to use? Or if you need a moment say let me find it.
- or I want to order supplies.
- Okay go ahead in your own words.
U.S. International Customer Service
Hearing Impaired Relay Desk: 1-800-464-0709
U.S. Billing Inquiries: 1-800-622-1147
Cargo Claims Inquiries: 1-800-Go-FedEx (1-800-463-3339)
U.S. FedEx Express Freight Services: (shipments over 150 lbs) 1-800-332-0807
Phone Menu Transcription: If you call the number above you will get the options below.
Freight US Customer Support
- Thank you for calling FedEx Freight.
- Your call may be monitored for quality assurance.
- Speaker: Thank you for calling FedEx, how may I help you? (live person)
Freight International Support
- Thank you for calling FedEx Freight International Customer Service.
- Please listen carefully as some options have recently changed. Because you are a valued customer your call may be monitored for quality assurance.
- Please choose from the following options
- press 1 for assistance with shipment to or from Canada.
- Press 2 for assistance with shipments to or from Mexico.
- Press 3 for assistance with shipments to or from Puerto Rico.
- For all other international needs please press 4.
Freight Technical Support: 1-800-435-7949
Surface Expedite: 1-866-274-6117
Air Expedite: 1-866-551-4033
White Glove Services: US and Canada 1-866-280-1810
FedEx Truckload Brokerage: US and Canada 1-888-444-5940
FedEx Express Tracking: 1-800-Go-FedEx (1.800.463.3339)
FedEx Ground Tracking: 1-800-762-3725.