E-ZPass Pennsylvania Phone Number
800 Number for E-ZPass Pennsylvania
How to call E-ZPass Pennsylvania: use the toll free number below to contact customer service. Get help with your account, pay tolls etc. When you call, you will be asked the questions below.
- Thank you for contacting the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission Easy Pass Customer Service and Violations Processing Center. Please listen carefully to the following options.
- Press 1 for personal vehicle account.
- Press 2 for commercial vehicle accounts.
- Press 3 for assistance regarding a violation notice.
- If you have received the violation notice from another state, please call the number provided on the violation notice.
- If you have received the violation notice from the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission and would like to make a payment by phone, press 1.
- If you would like to mail a payment or make a payment at the Violations Processing Center, press 2.
- If you feel that you have received the violation notice in error, press 3.
- To speak to a violation’s processing representative, press 0.
- To return to the previous menu, press star.
- Press 4 for financial related question such as updating credit card information or account replenishment information.
- Press 5, if you know the extension of the person you are trying to reach.
- If you wish to reach the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission Customers Assistance Center for non-E-ZPass related items, please hang up and dial 1-800-331-3414.