Do Not Call Registry Phone Number
800 Number for the Do Not Call Registry
How to call the Do Not Call Registry: for customer service, dial the toll free number below. Add your number to the registry. When you call, you will be asked the questions below.
Do Not Call Registry Customer Service
- Welcome to the National Do Not Call Registry. For English, press 1 now.
- Para español, presione el número 2 ahora.
- The National Do Not Call Registry is brought to you by the State of New York and the Federal Trade Commission.
- To register your phone number, press 1.
- You must be calling from the number you want to register. Remember you are registering for everyone in your household who uses this number. Beginning with the area code, please enter your 10-digit phone number.
- Your registration is complete. If your phone number changes, you must register your new number. In 31 days, most telemarketers will be required to stop calling you. After your phone number has been on the registry for 31 days, you may file a complaint about telemarketing calls that you received. You can file a complaint at DoNotCall.Gov or at this number. Thank you for calling the National Do Not Call Registry.
- All other options, press 2.