Capitol One 800 Number
Support & Contact: Capitol One Toll Free Phone Number Look Up
What is the 1-800 number for Capitol One? Below is a list of helpful numbers for Capitol One Bank.
Credit Card Customer Service Number
- Thanks for calling Capital One, please say or enter your sixteen digit card number. You can also say apply for a new account.
- Which of these are you calling about?
- Existing customer: Your current account or press 1
- App status: The status of a new account application, or press 2
- OK, application status. Whats your social security number?
- Apply: Or applying for a new account, or press 3
- Please choose the account type
- You can say credit card, banking, investing, or auto loan
- You can also say help me with something else, or press 4
- Help with something else
- Got it, say or enter your social security number
Credit Card Rewards
- Thanks for calling capital one rewards, please say or enter your account number.
Lost or Stolen Card Number
- Thank you for calling Capital One bank a JD Power & Associates certified call center.
- To report a lost or stolen ATM card, press 1.
- Please stay on the line while your call is being transferred, to ensure the highest quality of service, your call may be recorded.
- To change your ATM pin number, press 2.
- For all other service request, press 3.
- To repeat these options, press 8.
- To speak with a representative, press 0.
Business Customer Service Number
- Thank you for calling Capital One bank, please select from the following three options.
- If you are calling regarding your Capital One credit card, press 1.
- Thanks for calling Capital One, please say or enter your sixteen digit card number, you can also say apply for a new account.
- To service your bank account, press 2.
- For information on opening a new checking or savings account, press 3,
- to repeat this menu press 7.